Venture Into Snapchat Ads To Scale Your Shopify Store
Export platform-specific store data that is meticulously generated with smart algorithms that understand the fine print of Snapchat Business Manager. Kickstart your ad campaigns and precision target ideal customers today!
• AdNabu has been carefully engineered for Shopify, intricately aligning our features with the platform’s guidelines and specifications. The pioneers of our app specifically coded the app to support the needs and goals of Shopify Plus users (so yes, we can handle the traffic of your store!).
• We present an AI-led app that is masterfully built to deliver quality and unique advantages tailored explicitly for Shopify Merchants chasing success! Our coders are on high alert for any updates that are released on the platform, promptly working to adapt our feed app to those changes.
• Experience the power of instant synchronization between Shopify and Snapchat Business Manager. Our versatile algorithms are always on the lookout for errors, ensuring merchants have an error-free feed that allows them to showcase their products with precision and timeliness.
Expand Your Market Presence On Various Successful Platforms
• More sales coming your way! Open the door to 6 other profitable marketplaces, all at the click of a button. Say goodbye to the hassle of creating product feeds for individual platforms. With our solution, you can generate preconfigured feeds ready for ad creation on targeted platforms. • Go global on each ad platform! Create multilingual and multicurrency feeds to connect with customers in every hemisphere! AdNabu helps you break geographical boundaries, enabling you to tap into new markets and drive sales from top marketplaces.
Make Your Shopify Store A Sales Magnet With Quick Snapchat Ads Creation
• With our tool’s bulk editing feature, you can create ads faster and with fewer mistakes. You can fix multiple problems in your Snapchat feed in one go, making your work more productive and efficient. • Never worry about unwanted product data changes! We respect the integrity of your data, any error-prone information that is detected by our algorithm is solely modified through your explicit approval only. Your feed remains under your oversight throughout.
• Running multiple product feeds? Ensure consistency and uniformity in your product data across all your Snapchat feeds with AdNabu. We provide accurate data synchronization of multiple products, their attributes, images, titles, and all the minutest nitty gritties!
Fast and Knowledgeable Customer Support On-Demand
• Reliable and knowledgeable team of professionals certified in Snapchat Marketing.
• Around-the-clock availability guaranteeing users swift ticket resolution at all hours of the day.
• Leverage our team's extensive experience in countless Snapchat Ads accounts. Benefit from tailored advice, customized strategies, and innovative solutions specific to your store's needs and goals.
Sync Data In Real Time And Create Instant Snapchat Product Catalogs
• Streamline and elevate your online presence with our all-inclusive feed management platform, designed to manage and enhance your Snapchat feed campaigns with minimal effort.
• AI-powered optimized product listings and targeted keyword recommendations to help you save time, boost visibility, and improve search rankings propelling successful Snapchat ads!
• Real-time product scoring to ensure Snapchat Business Manager's standards and improving product listings solidifying your presence in the Snapchat marketplace.
• Create multi-language and multi-currency feeds catering to Snapchat users across the globe—product data is synced immediately! Deliver accurate and localized information providing a superior shopping experience.
See why our customers love us.
So far the app has been incredible easy to setup and customer service superb. This will make so much difference to our advertising abroad!
What an amazing team of people at this company. It seems as if there are around 24/7 for support! Great app, great support, and great documentation which helps a lot.
Classic Horror Shop
The Absolute Best! They went above and beyond to get my product listed and running on Google. I have tried for years and no one could help me, until I got the Adnabu app!
I've been using the app for a while now and I still love its simplicity. Thanks to the app, I was able to get all my products approved. The app saved me a lot of time and, above all, nerves. Really nice job!
Great App! Able to change title listing is a major plus to help with SEO on Google Shopping, much better than the native shopify integration!
We used the Nabu app to make bulk corrections to apparel product variants which had previously been tedious to correct in GMC.
Explore Six More Revenue-Generating Marketplaces
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need a Snapchat account to advertise on Snapchat?
Yes, you need a Snapchat account. You also need to create a Business account with a Public Profile. Once you have created all of these, you can have access to Snapchat advertising.
Does it cost anything to advertise on Snapchat?
Yes, it does, kindly refer to their cost page for more details. Advertising using Snapchat Business Manager is similar to advertising on Google Merchant Center. If you wish to advertise on Snapchat, you need to set a daily budget (i.e., you control how much you want to spend). You can track your Return on Ads Spend (ROAS) on the Snapchat Business Manager dashboard itself.
Why should I use an app for my Snapchat feed?
AdNabu’s Data Feed app is the smartest way to optimize your product feed(s) and reduce the effort of manually creating and pushing each feed.
The app creates a ready-to-upload feed for your multichannel marketing preferences.
Based on the policies of Snapchat Business Manager, a product data feed must contain dozens of mandatory fields on products, like price, image, description, product URL, and currency. The app guarantees no errors and creates a file that meets all requirements (as per Snapchat Business Manager).
The app will help you automate your tasks without hassle.
Can I include product variants in the feed?
You can include product variants such as different sizes or colors in the feed using unique product identifiers for each variant.
What if my Snapchat feed has errors or issues?
The data we sent to Snapchat doesn’t have an error. You must check your feed from the commerce manager account to see if your feed has errors or issues. Here is how to create a Snapchat feed.
Are the changes done on Shopify automatically updated to my Snapchat feed? If not, how to update them?
No, AdNabu’s feed app is not synced with your Snapchat Business Manager. The app will provide you with a unique URL that contains a product feed that can be added to your Snapchat Business Manager.
There are several ways to keep your feed updated in Snapchat Business Manager. You can set a refresh schedule to update any changes made to your feed file.
You can also manually make changes to your Snapchat Feed.
How frequently should I update or refresh my Snapchat product feed?
Our app provides you with a data feed URL that contains information about the products in your store. Any changes that have been made to your store need to be synced with the data on the app. You can do this by going to the Products section in our app and clicking on Sync Shopify.
Once you have done this, you can get an updated URL by going to Marketplaces and clicking on Snapchat.
Snapchat Business Manager recommends that you update your feed every day to ensure optimal performance. You can do this by setting a particular time to automatically ‘refresh’ (i.e. update) your feed directly.
Does the app support Shopify Markets?
Yes, AdNabu’s Feed App supports Shopify markets and showcases accurately priced product listings in local currencies. Our app does not link with Microsoft Merchant Center, however, a 'Localised Data Feed URL' offered by our app can help you upload language and country-specific feed data directly.
Does the app support Metafields for Snapchat?
Yes. The app supports metafields. The metafields used for your Google Shopping feed can also be used for your Bing feed. You can also add custom metafields for your products within Shopify Admin. You can enable it by going to the app and clicking on Settings. Once you’re there, you can click on Metafields, and then you can select Enable Metafields to add metafields to your feed file.
Turn Your Ad Campaigns Into Conversions!
Amplify the reach of your Shopify Store with unified AI-led product feeds funneling to multiple customer-favorite marketplaces eliminating the need to start from scratch. The time to grow is now!