Best PPC Software for Google Ads
PPC - Pay per click is commonly associated with marketing on search engines such as Google. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Google Ads has multiple areas in which an advertiser needs to be knowledgeable to deliver results. When you hear people talk about Pay per Click (PPC) Management, they typically are referring to the management of Google Ads campaigns.
Today PPC campaigns can be managed efficiently with a PPC software. PPC software usually helps an advertiser in maximizing returns with less effort and time.
Following are the few areas an advertiser needs to be proficient to maximize their returns from their PPC campaigns:
- Campaign performance: Track your spend and conversions. Try to project it over a time period and try to find it out if you can meet your goals or not. Identifying the right keywords and creating relevant ads can go a long way in ensuring the success of campaigns.
- Bid Optimization: Bid optimization is nothing but identifying most effective keywords and ad groups and focusing on them by increasing bid amounts.
- Check that bid levels are high for your top performing keywords. Most of the cases, top performing keywords would be generating your bulk of leads and may be consuming the bulk of your spend, so keep a track of your top performing keywords.
- Dig deeper and find out Cost Per Conversion. With the knowledge of cost per conversion for each keyword, Increase the bids for top performing keywords and reduce the bids to poorly performing keywords.
It is a time consuming and complex process when it is done for a long list of keywords. The above tasks can be automated by Adnabu PPC software. This also ensures that even while calculating bids of thousands of keywords, Bid optimization will be free of mistakes.
- Negative keywords: Negative keywords are those keywords using which you can avoid showing ads for irrelevant searches. Negative keywords go a long way in optimizing campaigns and if used correctly can reduce wasted spends.
As an advertiser, one needs to keep on finding negative keywords and apply them to active campaigns (preferably via the shared negative list). This task is tedious as well as time-consuming. One has to carefully look at the search query report to find searches which had clicks but no conversions, these keywords are ideal candidates for negative keywords. One can also rely on the Google keyword planner tool to find potential negative keywords. When you do this task manually, you may end up taking a few days of efforts for just a few campaigns.
AdNabu's PPC software helps advertisers by suggesting these negative keywords automatically. We do all the hard work of analyzing search query report, filtering them and identifying poor performers.
- Keyword expansion: It is important to keep updating your keyword list. Keep a watch on your competition or any new social/economic trend. You might also find new long tail keywords getting triggered from your existing keywords. It is highly recommended that you add these keywords to a different ad group to track the performance separately. AdNabu can automate this task using campaign maintenance.
- Under-performing Keywords: Analyze campaign performance and identify the keywords which are performing poorly. It is good practice to reduce the bids of poorly performing keywords and increasing the bids for better-performing keywords.
Above mentioned tasks are few of the important tasks in improving the performance of your PPC campaigns. PPC software such as AdNabu can help in automating above tasks and improving your productivity. Managing campaigns manually is not only a time-consuming activity but is also error-prone. Using AdNabu you can avoid these errors and create perfect PPC campaigns.
AdNabu helps improve sales in Google Ads. if you are running search, shopping or display campaigns in Google Ads, Our software will be able to increase your sales. Sign up today for a 14 day Free trial