Learn Some Tips And Tricks You Should Be Using Adwords Reports
Today we are going to discuss some of the Adwords Reports by which visualizing your data would help you focus on better optimization in Google Ads.
What are Google Ads (AdWords) Reports?
AdWords reports are the reports which helps in visualizing the data of Google Ads(AdWords). The data can be of any type such as campaign’s volume, Ads Performance, number of impressions, performance based on region and so on. It helps to optimize the data and to target users with respect to data we get.
How Are Google Ads (AdWords) Reports Useful?
AdWords Report is really helpful if you are in the top position but it's not the best position you are in as it can be expensive if you have a tight budget. These reports helps you optimize your ad campaigns and tells you which position is best for you. It will help you control your budget and get conversion as well within your budget.
A Few Google Ads (AdWords) Reports Performance Parameters Worth Mentioning
- Campaign Volume Over Time
We generally see our accounts performance fluctuating based on the traffic from different campaigns, keywords and ad groups, therefore, getting all data on a single trended graph allows you to spot your best performing campaigns and how the recent changes impacted your bussiness.
- Performance By Hour Of Day And Day Of Week
Competition varies at different times all week. Cost per click and position can tell us at what times competitions fluctuate. Based on the results we can adjust our ad schedules or can set bid multipliers where applicable throughout the week.
- Analytics Metrics Reporting
When AdWords conversions are not available Analytics data can be a leading indicator. We can compare session duration and pages per visit which can tell us about the traffic’s source intent.
- Impressions By Match Type
If a large number of clicks on our ads are coming from broad and phrase match by this report we can see the search term reports to see if any queries can benefit us from more specific ad copy. Large impressions can be captured through exact match types.
- Cost And Performance By Region
Adwords geographic model helps us get the report about how each region is performing as users are based in different regions. We can set geo bid modifier using this report.
- Impression Share By Device Over Time
If the ads are played in the top three positions, we should look at the impression share by device. Google constantly brings ads in and out of the auction as it optimizes for best search results by which impression share fluctuates. Half of the impression comes from mobile these days so publishers cannot afford to overlook low impression share on any device.
- Search Term Volume Over Time – Broad And Phrase
This helps us for your keyword research as it tells about poorly performing search terms that we have in our account. This identifies customer service keywords that pop up due to service disconnections or long tail terms related to news stories.
- Search Term Volume Over Time – Account Breakdown
Search Term volume over time report helps bring your account to basic as we find it really complicated by overlapping of phrases or broad match keywords. Accumulating search terms from different ad groups gives us a fair performance trend over time for our search queries. This report helps to monitor search terms while adding new ideas to our account.
Hopefully, You have understood how to use the reports to see various functions in a stipulated way which can help us improve our targeting based on region, search phrases, keywords etc.
Are you a Digital marketer and searching for ways and methods to get traffic to your website, explore more about it in our new series called 'Marketing Expansion Series’ by AdNabu.
AdNabu helps businesses to increase sales through Google AdWords automated SaaS. We provide a well-defined pathway and accurate solutions for your marketing plans. Subscribers on weekly basis receive an insight and efficient action plans for complete campaign management and our team is here to guide you throughout the marketing journey.
If you find any difficulty in Google Ads(AdWords) you can check out our article on AdWords help.
Popular pages like this
- What Is The Difference Between AdWords Vs AdSense?
- How To Submit Your Website On Merchant Circle And Get Free Traffic Today?
- Every Google docs shortcut that you must know to improve efficiency
- Ultimate guide to Google sheets shortcuts that you need to know now!
- Discover How My Client center (MCC) can help simplify managing multiple Google Ads(AdWords) accounts
- Adwords Help -Discover Ways To Get Support From Google Ads(AdWords) Team
- Beginner's Guide to Create Reddit account.
- Ultimate Guide to Bing Analytics. How to link Bing Analytics data to your Google Data
- How To Submit Your Website On Superpages Business Listing | Local SEO Guide
- What is ROAS? Roas Calculation. How is Roas better than calculating ROI?