How to Create Search Campaigns from Shopping Campaigns?
Google Search Ads offer one of the largest networks of potential buyers, and search ads can help drive more traffic to your Shopify store. Google Search Ads are relatively easier to set up, and they offer us a lot of control over our audiences and how we target them. However, the best part and the worst part about search ads is keywords.
Keywords are the building blocks of search ads. It is essential that you select the keywords carefully. There are different data points such as click-through rates and conversion rates you should consider when deciding keywords and their initial bids. Gathering enough data to make an informed decision can take be a waiting game.
But there is a better way of choosing the right keywords to set up Google Search Ads for your Shopify store. You can leverage the search terms data of your Google Shopping Ads to build a highly targeted search campaign. Yes, it is a lot of work, but not when you use our Google Ads Software for Shopify.
First, let me show you how to install the Google Ads Software for Shopify.
Install Google Ads automation and optimization app for Shopify by AdNabu:
Log in to your Shopify Store.
From the dashboard, click on Apps.
Enter AdNabu in the search bar.
Select Google Ads (AdWords) Software.
Click on Add App.
Shopify will prompt you to verify. Read the terms & conditions and add the app and link your Google Ads (AdWords) account.
Login with your Gmail address which is associated with your Google Ads (AdWords) account.
Google will prompt you to verify. Read the terms & conditions and allow permission.
Go back to your Shopify store to see the “success page”. Google Ads (AdWords) Software is now live and you have activated a 14-day free trial (if haven't availed this offer before).
Note: You have to link your merchant center before you can set up Shopping Ads with AdNabu.
Set up Google Search Ads from Google Shopping Ads for Shopify
- From the tools menu on the left side of the dashboard, select the "campaigns" tab.
- You will see a list of your existing campaigns. From the drop-down menu of the "create" button, select "shopping to search" campaigns.
- You will see a dialogue box that has four simple steps. Fill all the fields and complete all the four stages.
- In the first field, you have to the shopping campaign group whose search terms you want to use as keywords in the search campaign.
- Search term cut off, the second field, is where you define what percentage of top search terms you want to use as keywords. For instance, if you have 100 search terms, and you define the cut off as 10%, the system will use the top 10 search terms as keywords. The keywords are arranged in descending order of their conversion rates.
- You give the campaign a name, set your target location and create a campaign group in the rest of the fields on the first page.
- Step two is very simple. You just select your budget and set an initial bid. You can either use one of your existing shared budgets or you can create a new one.
- Step three prompts you to create your ad copy. Please fill all the fields before moving to step four.
- Step four is the review. Make sure all the details are right. Hit next if you want to proceed with campaign creation. Hit previously if you wish to make any changes.
Voila! Your shopping to search campaign will be ready in a minute!
From AdNabu we have developed some useful apps for your Shopify stores. be sure to check them out here:
Be sure to Check our Other Google Ads for Shopify related Articles Listed Below: