How to create Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads for Shopify?
Dynamic Remarketing in Google Ads helps you target your ads to everyone who has visited your Shopify store at least once. You can create Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns using which you can show dynamic ads (customized ads for each user) based on how they interacted with your Shopify store in their previous visit. You have to segregate your visitors into audience lists (custom) and Google customizes the ads for each visitor (as per the audience list they are in).
Creating Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns can be a bit of trouble as it involves some coding, and some delicate steps in Google Ads, and lots of time. If you wish to Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns manually, here is a simple guide to what you should keep in mind.
But, if you wish to set up Dynamic Remarketing Ads for Shopify store flawlessly in a jiffy, there is our Dynamic Remarketing app on Shopify that helps you do the same without breaking a sweat. Here is what AdNabu Dynamic Remarketing App for Shopify can do for you:
Our app works in two folds. First, it automatically generates the remarketing tag and implements it across all your web pages. You do not have to edit any files or do anything manually. Secondly, it creates audiences in Google Ads.
Audiences are those user profiles that you think are relevant to your business and you are targeting them with your remarketing ads. You can use these audiences when you set up the remarketing campaign.
AdNabu creates the following audiences:
Home Page Visitors
Visitors to a specific collection page
Users who visited all products of a particular product type
Visitors who searched
People who added products to the cart
Visitors who completed a purchase
Users who visited other pages
Prerequisites To Set Up Dynamic Remarketing For eCommerce Stores Using AdNabu:
Google Ads Account
Google Merchant Center Account
Install Dynamic Remarketing app for Shopify by AdNabu:
Log in to your Shopify Store.
From the dashboard, click on Apps.
Enter AdNabu in the search bar.
Select the Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing App.
Click on Add App.
Shopify will prompt you to verify. Read the terms & conditions and install the app and link your Google Ads account.
Login with your Gmail address which is associated with your Google Ads account.
Google will prompt you to verify. Read the terms & conditions and allow permission.
Go back to your Shopify store to see the “success page”. Google Dynamic Remarketing app is now live.
Note: You don’t have to link the merchant center again if you are already running Shopping Campaigns on AdNabu.
Set up Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads for Shopify using AdNabu:
- You have to select your Merchant Center details from the drop-down in the first field. Then you give your campaign a name of your choice in the second field.
- Select the location you want to target in the third field and a campaign group in the fourth.
- Click next.
- And in this step, you have to define the budget and bid for your remarketing campaign.
- Start by selecting an existing shared budget, or you can rather create a new one.
- Set the amount of your daily budget and a name for this budget.
- Now pick a maximum cost-per-click (CPC) for your remarketing campaign.
- Click next.
- Create a short headline and a long headline along with a description of your remarketing ad.
- The short headlines are alternatives to your long headlines.
Google shows the short version when there the ad placement is such that an extended version can’t fit.
- Enter your business name in the fourth field and the final URL/ landing page URL in the fifth.
- You also have to select marketing images and a logo for remarketing ads. You can either use the ones we have provided or upload your pictures. Your business logo is optional, but it is best that you upload it.
- Click next.
Creating dynamic search ads: Get yourself familiar
- In the final step, you have to review your campaign details and confirm them.
- Once you are ready to launch the campaign, hit submit. And if you want to make changes, go back to the previous slide by clicking the previous button.
Note: Read the descriptions below each box to understand what they mean.
From AdNabu we have developed some useful apps for your Shopify stores. be sure to check them out here:
Be sure to Check our Other Google Ads for Shopify related Articles Listed Below: